Procrastinating with your essay is a risky matter. Sometimes not doing that essay can have dramatic consequences. It can mean failing an entire course. Or, things can go absolutely wrong and you will drop out from college. In other words, avoid ignoring your homework. Every single paper does matter. If you see that it’s an emergency, ask a professional essay writer for help.
There are a lot of situations in which you may need writing help:
- When you have no time to do it yourself. Of course, there are numerous situations when you leave your paper for the last moment. You can lose the track of time. Or, you can be too busy with your part-time job. Anyway, a professional essay writer can help you write you essay faster and better.
Continue reading “Essay Writer Is Your Rescue Ranger When There’s Danger”
Argumentative essays are among the most common types of academic assignments. The ability to defend a certain position is an important skill that is necessary for specialists in different spheres. That’s why no matter what major you choose, you will need to know how to write an argumentative essay.
Step 1: Choose a Good Topic
If you ignore this first important step, it will all go wrong. A good topic for an argumentative essay is at least 30% of your success. A topic should be:
- Controversial and not obvious. E.g. A bad topic: Smoking does harm to your health. A better topic: Smoking does more harm than good to your health, even though it helps to relax.
- Researchable. Bear in mind that you will need to find really good arguments to defend your position and persuade your readers to share your opinion.
- Useful. You will need to give examples to support your views, so chose a topic that won’t leave you indifferent.
Continue reading “How to Write an Argumentative Essay That Earns a Good Grade”
African American Stereotyping in To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
The struggle against stereotyping of the African American citizens is one of the central motifs in the novel To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. The genre of the novel is often defined as an anti-racist liberal fantasy, and this definition reveals the authors’ intentions to challenge the accustomed views of the inferiority of African Americans which were held by the vast majority of Americans in the south. The perspective chosen by the author represents racism as an infectious disease contaminating the minds and souls of the vast majority of the white citizens of Maycomb who treat the blacks as less than human, whereas Atticus Finch is one of a few characters who try to challenge the common stereotypes and show that all individuals should be treated equally despite their race or other signs of ‘differentness’.
Continue reading “To Kill a Mockingbird Essay Example: Free and Full Text”
A Chinese philosopher said, ‘A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.’ The same goes for a 1000 word essay – it starts with a single word.
Choice of a Topic
The first step to writing a good one thousand word essay is choosing an interesting topic. Miss this first step and you may fail it all.
A really good topic for your paper should be:
Continue reading “Your Comprehensive Guide to Writing a 1000 Word Essay”
“I love writing essays,” – said no student ever.
When you’re working on your essays, you can face numerous troubles:
- Lack of time;
- Boring topics;
- Difficulties choosing a topic;
- Hard time doing a research;
- Complicated format;
- Unclear teacher’s requirements.
From my experience as an online writer, I know that 8 out of 10 students need help with essays.
Continue reading “If You Need Help with Your Essay, I’m Here for You”